IDI, CHUC - Coimbra ResearchCoimbra Research is a CHUC´s spin-off fully dedicated to broad-range clinical research.
It has a fully dedicated team of clinical coordinators and study nurses that are committed to the goal of helping our investigators including and following as many patients as possible in clinical trials of all phases.
We have at the moment 176 on-going trials involving more than 800 patients.
- Broad-spectrum activity;
- Drug, devices and healthcare technologies;
- Phase I-IV clinical trials;
- Epidemiological studies, patient-reported outcomes, investigator-initiated studies.
- Provide early access to new therapies and devices;
- Improve the clinical research culture within the hospital;
- Retrieve public and private funding for clinical research;
- Provide R&D services to other hospitals.